CETA Australia is a distributor of a wide range of energy measurement devices servicing Australia in the area of Facility Energy measurement, reporting, optimization, and WAGES data collection. CETA Australia takes pride in having a strong focus on delivering products that are high quality, full featured, and competitively priced.
Multifunction Power Quality (PQ) Meter
The PMC-660 is a small footprint, 4MB memory, powerful feature set Power Quality (PQ) meter that presents a tremendous amount of value for this price point.
- Class 0.2S
- Power Quality monitoring of main incomer or critical feeder
- Waveform recording
- Low and medium and high voltage applications
- Utility, Industrial and commercial metering
- Substation, building and factory automation
- Analog meter replacement
- I4 monitoring
About the Multifunction PMC‐660 PQ Meter
The PMC‐660 PQ Meter is CET’s latest offer for the power quality monitoring of incomers and critical feeders for utilities, data centres, high‐tech manufacturing facilities and heavy industries. Housed in an industry‐standard DIN form factor measuring 96mmx96mmx125mm, the PMC‐660’s compact size is perfectly suited for space restricting applications.
The monitor features quality construction with metal enclosure, advanced power quality and revenue‐accurate measurements, high‐resolution waveform recording capabilities, comprehensive data logging, extensive I/O and an easy‐to‐read LCD display, capable of displaying 3‐phase measurements at once. With dual RS‐485 ports as standard feature and Modbus protocol support, the PMC‐660 becomes a vital component of an intelligent Power Quality Monitoring System.
- IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S
- Compliant 4MB Log Memory
- Advanced Power Quality Monitoring
- Sag/Swell and Transient Capture
- WF Recording @ 256 samples/cycle
- High-speed Data Recording
- Setpoint Alarms
- Energy Log, PQ Log, SOE Log
- Standard Dual RS-485 ports
- I4 Monitoring
- Large, Bright, Backlit LCD Display with Wide Viewing Angle
- Extensive I/O Capabilities
- Extended Warranty
- Extended Temperature Range
- Industrial Grade Components
- Standard Tropicalisation
- Metal Enclosure with No Openings
- IP52 Rated DIN96x96
Three Year Warranty. A warranty reflects the quality of a product. CET provides Industrial grade products that are Tropicalized for use within humid environments. Unlike many other vendors whose products have limited warranties or products that are not built to last, CET products are rugged and have the warranty to match.
|Current||±0.1% reading + 0.05%FS||0.001A|
|kW, KVar, kVA||IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S||0.001k|
|kWh, kVAh||IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S||0.001 kXh|
|kVAh||IEC 62053-23 Class 2||0.001 kVarh|
|P.F.||IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S||.001|